Atomic Order is casual simulation game where the player can tap the display to propel a ball towards a cluster of balls. The balls will group together based on certain rules. Balls will disappear if more than three balls are grouped.
There are five main levels:
- Blob consists of a spherical group of balls.
- Long Island consists of a cylindrical string of balls.
- Fluidic Space consists of a spatial distribution of balls with certain attractor rules.
- Dance of the Atoms consists of a spatial distribution of balls with certain attractor and repel rules.
- Rotate consists of a rotating spherical group of balls.
Each level consists of 25 sublevels. The full game has a total of 125 sublevels, offering hours of fun.